- Baby diaper raw materials
- Baby diaper materials fluff pulp
- Baby diaper materials SAP
- Baby diaper materials top sheet
- Baby diaper materials leg cuff
- Baby diaper materials ADL
- Baby diaper materials tissue paper
- Baby diaper materials back sheet
- Baby diaper materials frontal tape
- Baby diaper materials side tape
- Baby diaper materials waist Band
- Baby diaper materials spandex
- Baby diaper materials hot melt glue
- Adult Diaper Raw Materials
- Adult diaper materials fluff pulp
- Adult diaper materials SAP
- Adult diaper materials top sheet
- Adult diaper materials leg cuff
- Adult diaper materials ADL
- Adult diaper materials tissue paper
- Adult diaper materials back sheet
- Adult diaper materials frontal tape
- Adult diaper materials side tape
- Adult diaper materials waist Band
- Adult diaper materials spandex
- Adult diaper materials hot melt glue
- Feminine Raw Materials
- Feminine raw materials fluff pulp
- Feminine raw materials SAP
- Feminine raw materials top sheet
- Feminine raw materials leg cuff
- Feminine raw materials ADL
- Feminine raw materials air-laid paper
- Feminine raw materials SAP paper
- Feminine raw materials PE film
- Feminine raw materials packing film
- Feminine raw materials release paper
- Feminine raw materials hot melt glue
- Feminine raw materials easy tape
- Nursing Pad raw materials
- Second hand machines
A team of students led by University of Utah materials science and engineering assistant professor Jeff Bates has developed a new, 100% biodegradable feminine maxi pad that is made out of natural materials and is much thinner and more comfortable than other similar products. The SHERO Pad uses...
Toilet paper semi-finished processing machines are three devices, namely, toilet paper rewinder, paper cutting machine, water-sealing machine. Toilet paper rewinder is the most central of these devices currently higher cost is in the 1880-toilet paper rewinder, eight-hour production about two tons, ...
Dilo to Showcase Complete Lines2017-05-04
Dilogropof Eberbach, Germany, with its units DiloSystems, DiloMachines, DiloTemafa and DiloSpinnbau, will be exhibiting at Techtextil. As a leading group in the field of staple fiber nonwoven production lines DiloGroup will inform attendees about complete lines presenting the latest developments in ...
K-C Launches U by Kotex Fitness2017-05-04
Line of tampons, pads and liners target girls and women who exercise In new research from U by Kotex, three in five women surveyed stated it is more difficult to exercise during their period and the majority reported opting for less challenging workouts. U by Kotex is hoping to rid barriers wit...
WaterWipes Expands in U.S.2017-05-03
WaterWipes, winners of the 2017 Family Choice Awards, announced that they are now available throughout the U.S. and are the only wipes made with just two ingredients – 99.9% water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract. WaterWipes was founded by a concerned dad, Edward McCloskey, now chief executive ...
What Is Sanitary Napkin?2017-05-03
A sanitary napkin, sanitary towel, sanitary pad, menstrual pad, or pad is an absorbent item worn by a woman while she is menstruating, while she is recovering from vaginal surgery, for lochia (post-birth bleeding), after an a...
Playtex Sport Introduces Compact Tampon2017-04-27
Edgewell Personal Care's Playtex Sport brand has launched the Playtex Sport Compact tampon. Featuring the most compact tampon, the new Playtex Sport Compact tampon is now 30% smaller than the full size and is discretely pocket sized while still providing the same 360° Sport Level Prot...
Bemax Expands Online Diaper Sales2017-04-24
Bemax Inc., a growing global distributor of disposable baby diapers, has announced that it has begun sales of its private label disposable diaper on its website, www.bemaxinc.com/webstore. The company also sells its diapers through Amazon. Bemax will extend sales of its private label ...
Airlaid Nonwovens Report2017-04-19
According to a new report from Smithers Pira - The Future of Airlaid Nonwovens to 2022 - the global airlaid nonwovens market is valued at $1.8 billion and consumes 6.5 billion square meters or 506,600 tons in 2017, and is projected to grow to $2.5 billion, and consume 8.2 billion square meters or 65...
Global Hygiene Associations Join Forces2017-04-17
AHP (Absorbent Hygiene Products) Global is a newly created global network of industry associations representing the absorbent hygiene sector by providing a platform to share information and resources. Initiated by EDANA, the international association for nonwovens and related industries, the ne...