- Baby diaper raw materials
- Baby diaper materials fluff pulp
- Baby diaper materials SAP
- Baby diaper materials top sheet
- Baby diaper materials leg cuff
- Baby diaper materials ADL
- Baby diaper materials tissue paper
- Baby diaper materials back sheet
- Baby diaper materials frontal tape
- Baby diaper materials side tape
- Baby diaper materials waist Band
- Baby diaper materials spandex
- Baby diaper materials hot melt glue
- Adult Diaper Raw Materials
- Adult diaper materials fluff pulp
- Adult diaper materials SAP
- Adult diaper materials top sheet
- Adult diaper materials leg cuff
- Adult diaper materials ADL
- Adult diaper materials tissue paper
- Adult diaper materials back sheet
- Adult diaper materials frontal tape
- Adult diaper materials side tape
- Adult diaper materials waist Band
- Adult diaper materials spandex
- Adult diaper materials hot melt glue
- Feminine Raw Materials
- Feminine raw materials fluff pulp
- Feminine raw materials SAP
- Feminine raw materials top sheet
- Feminine raw materials leg cuff
- Feminine raw materials ADL
- Feminine raw materials air-laid paper
- Feminine raw materials SAP paper
- Feminine raw materials PE film
- Feminine raw materials packing film
- Feminine raw materials release paper
- Feminine raw materials hot melt glue
- Feminine raw materials easy tape
- Nursing Pad raw materials
- Second hand machines
Customized lines are engineered, manufactured, delivered and put into operation by DiloGroup for the customer’s purpose and benefit. Service and spare parts supply to support the high availability of Dilo nonwoven production lines is available worldwide. In addition to information about standard universal lines, the company will discuss the latest developments in Dilo machines which aim to increase efficiency and productivity by the degree of automation and improved end product quality.
An example of such an innovation is the “Vector 200,” a new crosslapper by DiloMachines which is unique with an infeed speed of more than 200 m/min.
Dilo machines may be used for the production of nonwovens used in automotives, as floor coverings, synthetic leather, geotextiles and for filtration, just to name the most important fields of application.
Considerable progress has been achieved in the processability of special fibers like carbon using recycled fibers to make composite materials. Compact special lines for product research and development with recycled carbon fibers are available and can be discussed with interested visitors.
A close cooperation with needle manufacturer Groz-Beckert has advanced the development of the needle module technique and the intense needling of lightweight nonwovens. Ample information will be available at the booth.
Furthermore, DiloGroup will discuss universal needling technology and carding systems of wide working width and high web speed for water entanglement lines. For this important, special branch of nonwoven production normal lines have a working width of about 3.8 m and medium web speeds of around 200 m/min, DiloGroup’s portfolio includes carding systems of wider working width and higher web speeds. DiloTemafa offers in close cooperation with DiloSpinnbau these special carding systems with working widths exceeding 5m and resultant web speeds of more than 400m/min after water entanglement and drying.
Reduced draft between card doffing system and winding are essential to achieve a high web uniformity and an acceptable strength ratio in machine direction to cross direction (MD:CD). DiloSpinnbau sets the standard for high productivity with the random roll technology and for best felt homogeneity by low draft. DiloGroup is very successful with these fiber preparation and carding systems in all nonwoven production lines with high productivity and quality requirements. Further important features of these special installations are the fiber preparation from DiloTemafa, the air technique for card suction, filtration and moistening which result in high line efficiency. At Techtextil 2017 DiloGroup will explain the characteristics of Dilo standard and special nonwoven production lines in discussions with international customers. - See more at: http://www.nonwovens-industry.com/live-from-shows/techtextil/2017-05-02/dilo-to-showcase-complete-lines#sthash.Xv6Fwvj2.dpuf