- Baby diaper raw materials
- Baby diaper materials fluff pulp
- Baby diaper materials SAP
- Baby diaper materials top sheet
- Baby diaper materials leg cuff
- Baby diaper materials ADL
- Baby diaper materials tissue paper
- Baby diaper materials back sheet
- Baby diaper materials frontal tape
- Baby diaper materials side tape
- Baby diaper materials waist Band
- Baby diaper materials spandex
- Baby diaper materials hot melt glue
- Adult Diaper Raw Materials
- Adult diaper materials fluff pulp
- Adult diaper materials SAP
- Adult diaper materials top sheet
- Adult diaper materials leg cuff
- Adult diaper materials ADL
- Adult diaper materials tissue paper
- Adult diaper materials back sheet
- Adult diaper materials frontal tape
- Adult diaper materials side tape
- Adult diaper materials waist Band
- Adult diaper materials spandex
- Adult diaper materials hot melt glue
- Feminine Raw Materials
- Feminine raw materials fluff pulp
- Feminine raw materials SAP
- Feminine raw materials top sheet
- Feminine raw materials leg cuff
- Feminine raw materials ADL
- Feminine raw materials air-laid paper
- Feminine raw materials SAP paper
- Feminine raw materials PE film
- Feminine raw materials packing film
- Feminine raw materials release paper
- Feminine raw materials hot melt glue
- Feminine raw materials easy tape
- Nursing Pad raw materials
- baby diaper machine
- Sanitary napkin machine
- Adult diaper machine
- under pad machine
- second hand diaper sanitary napkin machine
Non-woven fabric according to the different production process can be divided into:
1, spunlace nonwoven: high-pressure micro flow injection to a layer or multilayer fiber net, make the fiber tangled together, so that the fabric is strengthened and have a certain strength.
2. Thermal nonwoven fabric: it refers to the addition of fibrous or powdery hot melt adhesion reinforcing material in the fiber net, which is reinforced by heating and melting.
3. The pulp airflow becomes a net non-woven fabric: it can also be called clean paper and dry paper non-woven fabric. It is used as a network technology to loosen the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then use airflow method to make the fiber condensed into the net curtain, and the fiber net is reinforced into cloth.
4, wet nonwoven: fiber raw material is placed in a water medium opening into single fiber, at the same time make different fiber ingredients, made from fiber suspension slurry, suspension slurry to the network, fiber under wet condition into a network to reinforce into cloth. 5, spun-bonded non-woven fabric: is in polymer has been after extrusion, stretching to form a continuous filament, filament laid into the net, fiber network by self bonding, hot glue, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement method, make fabric non-woven fabrics. 6. Non-woven fabric: the process: polymer feeding - melting extrusion - fibre formation - fiber cooling - into mesh - reinforcement into cloth.
7. Acupuncture non-woven fabric: it is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. The needle-punched non-woven fabric is used to use the puncture effect of the needle to reinforce the fluffy fiber net into cloth.
8, stitch-bonded nonwoven cloth, is a kind of dry non-woven fabrics, sewing lawmakers is the use of warp knitted coil structure of fabric, yarn, textile materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination for reinforcement, made from non-woven fabric.
Non-woven fabric usage, it can be roughly divided into:
(1) the main purpose of medical and health with non-woven fabric: gown, protective clothing, XiaoDuBao cloth, mask, diapers, civil cloth, wiping cloth, wet towel, magic towel, soft towel roll, beauty products, sanitary napkin, sanitary pads and disposable sanitary articles, etc.;
(2) non-woven fabrics for household decoration: wall cloth, tablecloth, bedspread, bedspread, etc.;
(3) non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flocculation, shaping cotton, various synthetic leather soles, etc.;
(4) industrial non-woven fabrics; Filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, coated cloth, etc.
(5) non-woven fabrics for agriculture: crop protection cloth, seedling cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, bags and tea bags, etc.
Non-woven fabrics have broken through the traditional textile principles, and have the characteristics of short technological process, fast production speed, high yield, low cost, wide application and many sources of raw materials.
learn more at our website:http://www.qzniso.com
Next :How to choose the diaper